It’s Friday, and I’m feeling great! Life has been busy, and that’s okay because it feels good to be active again. Most of my successes are writing-related. So, it’s great that I can finally sit at my desk and write, and I’m posting on social media!
Feel-good things that have happened over the past week or two:
- I attended the Brampton Library’s Author Showcase event in Gage Park, Brampton, and had a great time. I introduced my books to new readers, and hopefully, I have made new fans and friends. However, the weather was cold and windy. Brrrr. Here’s the link to the featured authors https://www.bramptonlibrary.ca/index.php/local/local-authors-showcase
- I spent three afternoons with my grandson while his siblings and mommy were sick. Montgomery and I both love playtime, adventures, videos, and snacks. It’s a great feel-good feeling to play and see the world through a child’s eyes. I’ve gotten in my steps, too. Walking Montgomery to and from my house is a delight especially when he talks to me about what’s happening on the farm, or the 100-piece puzzle he and his sister finished. https://deboraharmstrong.ca/2021/05/21/grandma-you-need-more-steps/
- I celebrated my birthday! I received a mani-pedi, birthday cake, flowers, steak, and hand-made toys.
- I submitted Love’s Farewell to my editor, and she said my readers would love it. I’m sure you will.
- I made progress with Bates’ story. This man is difficult to work with. Strong and silent doesn’t come close to this guy.
- All of my gardens are planted. Now it’s keeping up with the watering and weeding. Arghh!
I’m working this weekend, although I’m looking forward to some reading time on the patio. I have a book to read and review for one of my writers’ groups.
Have you entered my book giveaway? It’s part of my birthday celebration.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend; it’s the last one in June.
Deborah Armstrong is an expert in writing engaging and scintillating romance. In the Davina and Quinn Love series, Deborah Armstrong writes hot and spicy contemporary romance with a touch of country, inviting her readers to experience Hollywood, New York City, and her very own dairy farm in Canada. In the Game Changer series, Deborah uses the foothills of Alberta as her setting for her sensual romances. Deborah Armstrong’s books are for you if you love passion, drama, and suspense in your romance stories.
@ all rights reserved, Deborah Armstrong, 2022