Congratulations to this Week’s Winner
Congratulations to Lori, who is this week’s winner.
I love running contests and introducing my series to new readers. I hope they fall in love with Davina and Quinn as much as I do. Did you know you can email or contact me through social media and ask me questions about the series? I’m happy to talk about my characters.
Did You Know?
Three characters are based on my friends:
My pets are in my books:
- Lucky the service dog was my Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Kitty, aka Duchess, was the cat I was sure would kill me on the staircase
My characters’ names origin:
- I ran a contest to come up with Foxx O’Connell’s name. It fits his character perfectly. Wouldn’t you agree?
- Davina is the name of a great aunt as well as the middle name of my youngest daughter
- Maggie was the name of my bestie’s dog
My weekend plans always seem the same, but they are my favourite things to do:
- reading – my TBR pile is growing
- writing – NaNoWriMo is coming soon.
- working on social media – announcing this week’s winner
- hanging out with my grandkids – what have they got planned this time
Have yourself a wonderful weekend. Good luck to all of you. There’s one more chance to win. http://www.bit.ly/RomanceWins
Deborah Armstrong is an expert in writing engaging and scintillating romance. In the Davina and Quinn Love series, Deborah Armstrong writes hot and spicy contemporary romance with a touch of country, inviting her readers to experience Hollywood, New York City, and her dairy farm in Canada. In the Game Changer series, Deborah uses the foothills of Alberta as her setting for her sensual romances. Deborah Armstrong’s books are for you if you love passion, drama, and suspense in your romance stories. She is guaranteed to make you feel good.
(C) 2023, Deborah Armstrong. All rights reserved